Istanbul Helicopter Rental is a unique link between east and west, between past and present. The only chance to enjoy watching Europe and Asia when you are flying over the Bosphorus. Breathtaking lifetime experience to watch the precious relics of three world dominating empires Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman which İstanbul has been the capital. Professionally Trained Pilots High Insurance Limits
Golden Horn Historical Peninsula Bosphorus
Visioned During The Tour
Golden Horn: Miniaturk, Eyüp Sultan, Pierre Loti Café, Feshane, Main City Walls, Kariye Museum, Rahmi Koç Museum, Metal Church (St. Stephan of Bulgars), Patriarchate of Fener, Fatih Mosque, Church of Pantocrator, Aqueduct of Valens, Municipality, Galata Tower, Galata Bridge.
Historical Peninsula Old City: Süleymaniye Mosque, Beyazıt Tower, Grand Covered Bazaar, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapı Palace. Bosphorus: Haydarpaşa Train Station Asia, Commercial Port of İstanbul Asia, Touristic Port of İstanbul Europe, Selimiye Military Headquartes-Florence Nightengale Asia, Leander’ s Tower, Taksim Square Europe, Dolmabahçe Palace Europe, Bosphorus Bridge, Çırağan Palace Hotel Kempinski Europe, Beylerbeyi Palace Asia, Kuleli Military Search Asia, Bay of Bebek Europe, Rumeli Castle Europe, Bosphorus Bridge of Sultan Mehmet The Conqueror, Anatolian Castle Asia, Bay of Tarabya Europe, Sarıyer Europe, Mouth of Black Sea.
Capacity: 6 guests
Take Off & Landing Point: Miniatürk
Tour Departure Days and Times: Saturday between 15:00 – 17:00
PLEASE CONTACT FOR PRICE & DETAILED INFORMATION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Flight lasts approximately 25 minutes with professionally trained pilots.
* Tour operates with minimum 4 guests.
* You may book even for one passenger but if the minimum number of passengers 4 is not met, your tour will not run and is subject to rescheduling.
* Plan Tours disclaims any responsibility if/when tours are cancelled if minimum number of passengers is not met.
* Prices are subject to change without notice.
* Private tours are available every day.
* High insurance limits./li>
* Cancellation is not possible in the last 24 hours and there will be no refund, even partially. Plan Tours reserves the right to alter, reschedule or cancel the tour without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances or unsuitable weather conditions.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS Airport Transfers enables you to avoid the city traffic while enjoying the gull’s eye view of İstanbul and its historical sights from above with unforgettable arial images.
Explore ANATOLIA on our flying carpet
Troy & Anzacs Daily, 6 hours approx. Ancient city of Troy, the famous battle-field of Gallipoli from World War 1. War cemeteries and Anzac Memorials. Ephesus & Virgin Mary’s House Daily, 7 hours approx.
Each Saturday From 12:00 to 14:00 Private Tours; Per Hr. Apprx 1500 Euro + VAT 20 Min. Package price Min 4 pax Per person 275 Euro + VAT